TANSTIA-FNF SERVICE CENTRE (TFSC) is a collaborative venture between Tamil Nadu Small
& Tiny Industries Association (TANSTIA), Chennai and Friedrich Naumann Foundation For
Freedom (FNF), Germany, established to promote entrepreneurship (the need of the hour today)
and to provide support services to Micro and Small Enterprises.
TFSC endeavors to assist the vibrant sector of Small and Tiny Industries in the changing scenario. The centre was inaugurated on August 26, 1992, by Shri. R.Venkataraman, Former President of India.
TFSC is a pioneer in understanding the need for future focus and was established with the motto to promote entrepreneurship.
An ISO certified Centre and in which TFSC has been accredited by the Quality Council of India and received the “Gold Rating”.
Pioneer in Information to SMEs
A pioneer in catering information requirements of SMEs. The information portal thesmelink.com offers one-stop information.
Future for Micro Enterprises
TFSC is the only project selected from India under the theme ”Science and technology -Thinking the future for Micro Enterprises”.
BDS provider and Facilitator
TFSC is well recognized as a facilitator and BDS provider in the service of SMEs, by national and international agencies.
A Well-established Consultants
TFSC has well-established consultants who work through for various advisory, consultancy and training needs of SMEs
Unique Information Department
The Centre is equipped with unique information dept with a specialized panel of Consultants with more than 250 experts.
Our Mission & Vision
The Mission is to enable the small industries to attain all-round capabilities and to
lead the way towards high performance thereby enhancing their participation in
the national and global economy.
To emerge as a nodal state of the art service centre in the service of SMEs.
We at TANSTIA-FNF Service Centre, strive to provide high-quality services,
better value addition and quick responses at all times to our esteemed customers,
especially SMEs, in line with their needs and expectations. Together we will create
an organization climate, which will sustain our efforts by teamwork, innovation
and continuous improvement.
Aim of TFSC
- TFSC is a strong and influential promoter and supporter of entrepreneurship in India.
- We are well known for our qualified provider of Information, Training and Consultancy services to SMEs.
- TFSC is a holistic service centre for SME needs, the centre endeavors to assist the vibrant existing / aspiring entrepreneurs.
- TFSC is an effective link between SMEs in India and world market requirements.
- TFSC encourage budding Entrepreneurs & Aspiring Entrepreneur and enable them to attain all-round capabilities and to lead the way towards high performance thereby enhancing their participation in the national and global economy.